Skip to main content



A maintenance worker is changing a lightbulb in a light fixture.

School Facility Use Requests and Information

The Royalton-Hartland Central School District encourages community use of school facilities when such use is in the public interest, does not conflict with school activities and is not detrimental to the purpose of schools. Residents, staff members, and community groups can make facility use requests by following the steps below: 



Richard Klee

Director of Facilities

Facilities and Grounds

(716)-735-2000 EXt 2339 /



Anthony Marvin

Head of Grounds

(716)-735-2000 ext 2338 /


Setting Up ML Schedules – Facility Use Requests and Information

  • Only needed for first-time use! All facility use requests are completed online. The first step needed to make an online facility use request is to create an ML Schedules user account. Be sure to complete all information fields and then click the submit button. If your registration was successful you will receive an e-mail confirmation.

  • Once your account is created you can log in and start making facility reservations using ML Schedules.

  • If you run into issues, you can always go to "User Resources" at the top of the ML Schedules page, or contact Kelly Halstead at 735-2000 ext. 2306 or

ML Schedules Facility Use QUICK LINKS