Resourceful links for more information:
School Masking and Testing Guidance
New Masking Guidance in Schools
2021-2022 Opening Plan
2020-2021 Re-Opening Plan
New York State COVID-19 Vaccination Program
Niagara County Health Department
Centers for Disease Control
United States Department of Education
New York State Department of Health
New York State Department of Education
Minimize the spread of all respiratory illnesses
There are a number of steps that students, staff and community members can take to minimize the spread of all respiratory illnesses, including COVID-19, according to the state Department of Health:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Parents are asked to keep children home who exhibit cold and flu-like symptoms.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash hands often with anti-bacterial soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.