ROYALTON-HARTLAND SCHOOL COUNSELORSES Grades Pre-K -4Ms. Diana Daigler MS 5-8 firstname.lastname@example.orgMs. Christine Lenhart HS Grades 9-10 email@example.comMrs. Colleen Albee Grades 11-12 firstname.lastname@example.orgMs. Allison Davis, HS Counseling Office Secretary email@example.com 735-2000 x 2306Student and Family Resources listed below:
*School Counselor Role and Resource *Guidance Plan
Presentation from May 14th 2019 College information night. Click below for the presentation
Tips for Students, Parents, Educators, and Community Members for a Healthy Mind and Promoting Wellness
Click below to learn more!
- Mental Health Education
- Child Mind Institute
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- NYS Kinship Navigator
- Kinship Navigator is a statewide resource for grandparents, relatives, and family friends who are caring for children. Specialists offer information about legal rights, financial assistance, respite, and resources on how to care for children.
- National Kinship Alliance for Children or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-659-3745
- Advocates at the local, state and federal levels through a network of programs that support kinship families, and for legislation to encourage the placement of children in kinship care. The Grandkin Guide explains what extended families can expect when they begin parenting their relative's children.
- Parent Network of Western NY- Click the link below to see their list of calendar of events and workshops.
Additional Websites for Parents/Students
UPDATED RESOURCES for Students and Families
Royalton Hartland Central School District 735-2000
Mental Health Association -Niagara County 433-3780 www.mhanc.com
Family and Children’s Services 433-6019
Life Transitions 836-6460
Domestic Violence Service 285-9684 or 433-6716
American Foundation for Suicide Prevention www.afsp.org
Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273 (TALK) 8255
National Child Abuse Hotline 1-800-342-3720
Niagara County Crisis Services 285-3515 (24 hour hotline)
High School Counselors:
Colleen Albee, Grades 11/12 x2300
Diana Daigler, Grades 9/10 x2353
Niagara County Drug Program
- College Board
- NCAA/College Bound Student Athletes