POSITION: General Repair Person
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Skilled building maintenance work requiring a good knowledge of more than one trade. Knowledge of the common practices, materials and tools, terminology and safety precautions of more than one standard trade. Three years of full-time paid experience in building construction or maintenance work involving at least two of the standard trades, such as plumbing, carpentry, electrical, HVAC, painting, masonry, etc.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Vacancy will remain open until position is filled
Complete Civil Service Application (below) and return to: Royalton-Hartland CSD, 54 State St, Middleport, NY 14105
SUBSTITUTE STAFF NEEDED
- Food Service Helpers
To apply, please submit the civil service application to:Royalton-Hartland CSD54 State StreetMiddleport NY 14105
Royalton-Hartland Central School District is an equal opportunity employer
Potential coaches may possess three different backgrounds:
1) A person who holds a valid certificate to teach physical education in New York State may coach any sport in any school.
2) A teacher certified to teach in New York State in an area other than physical education may also be appointed to coach.
3) A person who does not hold a current New York State teaching certificate may be appointed as a temporary coach only if there are no certified teachers available with experience and qualifications to coach the team. Effective January 1, 2014 anyone applying for a temporary coaching certificate must have completed a State Education Department (SED) approved Dignity for All Students Act (DASA) anti-bullying workshop.
Regardless of the experience or teaching certificates a person may have, State Education Law requires that a person appointed as a coach of an interschool athletic team must have:
1) Valid First Aid for Coaches
2) Adult CPR/AED certification
3) Fingerprint clearance from the NYSED
4) Concussion in Youth Sports Training
The hiring of coaches will be in accordance with:
1) Regulations of the Commissioner of Education Section 135.4 (c) (7) (i) (c) and Section 135.5
2) Schedule D, Section D.1 and E of the current Royalton-Hartland Teachers' Association Agreement