HS Library Media CenterStudy Room
Reserving the Study Room
Juniors and senior students and staff interested in reserving the meeting room located in the High School Library Media Center can do so on a first come first serve basis.
What you need to know:
- The study room may be reserved by the same group/individuals for a maximum of 2 periods each school day during school hours (staff are exempt from this policy).
- No more than 6 students may occupy the room at once.
- A group or individual that is more than 5 minutes late forfeits their reservation.
- Although the study room is a seperate area, it is not sound proof. Please keep the noise down so as not to disturb others.
- Food is not allowed in this room.
When making a reservation include:
- Number of individuals to use room
Note: Library Management reserves the right to resolve any scheduling conflicts by adjusting reservations.