GENERAL REPAIR PERSON
Skilled building maintenance work requiring a good knowledge of more than one trade. Knowledge of the common practices, materials and tools, terminology and safety precautions of more than one standard trade. Three years of full-time paid experience in building construction or maintenance work involving at least two of the standard trades, such as plumbing, carpentry, electrical, HVAC, painting, masonry, etc. $18.10/hour. Send completed civil service application (below) to Royalton-Hartland CSD, 54 State Street, Middleport NY 14105. Vacancy will remain open until position is filled.
Click here for more information
SUBSTITUTE STAFF NEEDED
To apply, please submit the civil service application to:Royalton-Hartland CSD54 State StreetMiddleport NY 14105
- Food Service
Royalton-Hartland Central School District is an equal opportunity employer
Potential coaches may possess three different backgrounds:
1) A person who holds a valid certificate to teach physical education in New York State may coach any sport in any school.
2) A teacher certified to teach in New York State in an area other than physical education may also be appointed to coach.
3) A person who does not hold a current New York State teaching certificate may be appointed as a temporary coach only if there are no certified teachers available with experience and qualifications to coach the team. Effective January 1, 2014 anyone applying for a temporary coaching certificate must have completed a State Education Department (SED) approved Dignity for All Students Act (DASA) anti-bullying workshop.
Regardless of the experience or teaching certificates a person may have, State Education Law requires that a person appointed as a coach of an interschool athletic team must have:
1) Valid First Aid for Coaches
2) Adult CPR/AED certification
3) Fingerprint clearance from the NYSED
4) Concussion in Youth Sports Training
The hiring of coaches will be in accordance with:
1) Regulations of the Commissioner of Education Section 135.4 (c) (7) (i) (c) and Section 135.5
2) Schedule D, Section D.1 and E of the current Royalton-Hartland Teachers' Association Agreement